Grief hurts. The Center can help. When you, or someone you know, experience the death of someone close, the Center for Grieving Children can help you and your family:
- Talk with one another about death and grief
- Get support on your grief journey
- Connect with others who understand what you are going through
- Express feelings, ask questions, talk about concerns
- Get information to help those experiencing grief
Call us at 207.775.5216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support, information about joining a group, a tour of the Center and to determine whether peer support is the best type of support for your family.
Interested in our
Phone Support Services?
Group Meeting Schedules
For more information about our peer support groups in Portland and Sanford, please get in touch with us using our contact information below.
Portland Group Schedule
- Monday Evening: Tender Living Care
- Tuesday Evening: Bereavement
- Tuesday Evening: Young Adult
- Wednesday Evening: Bereavement
- Wednesday Evening: Bereaved Parents
- Thursday Evening: Widow / Widower Partner
- Thursday Evening: Young Adults
Location: 555 Forest Ave, Portland, ME
Sanford Group Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday Evening: Bereavement Support