Our annual Swing "Fore" the Center Paul Gray Memorial
Golf Tournament has been postponed until Wednesday, 10/10.
On 9/11 (our original date), flooding of the Purpoodock Club in
Cape Elizabeth made it necessary to reschedule. For details
contact Carly Bouchard, Corporate Sponsorship and Special
Children’s Grief Awareness Day is a time to recognize the prevalence and impact of childhood grief.
Help us increase awareness of the needs and experiences of grieving children as we take Hope the Butterfly to the streets of our communities, postering windows, lamp posts, bulletins, and doors.
• Be there to listen and offer support
• Talk with children about the person who died and acknowledge their loss.
• Speak honestly and simply about death and grief.
• Make time for them and help them maintain important activities and relationships.
• Know about the resources in your community.
Some of our Littles' butterflies.