2018 Love Really Counts:
Auction and Dinner Gala Event Details
Where: Brick South at Thompson's Point, 8 Thompsons Point, Portland
When: Doors open at 6pm, with dinner service at 7:30pm.
6:00PM- SILENT AUCTION AND COCKTAILS
7:30PM- DINNER CATERED BY BLUE ELEPHANT CATERING
8:15PM- LIVE AUCTION
9:30PM- MUSIC BY PRIMO CUBANO AND DANCING
We encourage you to use our complimentary valet parking! There will be many valets on hand to keep traffic flowing.
You will have the option to self-park if you so choose. Please note: It will probably be very muddy in the self-park areas so be sure to bring appropriate footwear.
When you check in, note that you'll be asked to:
- Verify or provide your email address - we're going green this year and will be sending all receipts for the night via email.
- ExpressPay - to expedite your check out process, please pre-swipe your credit card at check in.
Complimentary mojitos will be available during silent auction, courtesy of Stroudwater Distillery, and table side wine service will be provided during dinner, thanks to Pine State Trading Co.
Cash bars will be open as well.
Plan to have your dancing shoes on, as we'll end the night with live music from Primo Cubano!
Live Auction Packages
1. Play in the Kitchen with Chef Matt Ginn at Evo Kitchen + Bar
- Collaborate with award-winning executive chef Matt Ginn on a special dish.
- Chef Matt will incorporate your special dish into a four-course wine paired dinner for four guests.
- Enjoy a private limo for the night out.
Our special thanks to Evo Kitchen + Bar and Conroy-Tully Walker Funeral Home
2. White Water Rafting Adventure
- Explore one of Maine’s rivers on a 2-night stay for six people with one full day of white water rafting.
- Take in the beautiful scenery along the river, then relax in a cabin or yurt.
- Food and gear are provided.
Our special thanks to Three Rivers White Water Rafting
3. Peaks Island Sail & Stay
- Take a private 3-hour cruise around Casco Bay on a 40-foot sailboat that seats 8 comfortably.
- Spend a week vacation for 8 at a contemporary 4-bedroom/3-bathroom Peaks Island home with semi-private rocky beach.
- Get away in May, June, or the final 3 weeks of September 2018.
Our special thanks to Eva Morrill and Winslow Furber
4. P!nk at TD Garden
- Be part of P!nk’s Beautiful Trauma World Tour with two tickets for April 10, 2018 in Boston.
- Includes travel via Amtrak directly to TD Garden.
Our special thanks to Julie Ann Johnson and Jeff Rose, and Amtrak Downeaster.
5. An Emerald Isle Getaway: Luxury Trip to Ireland
- Stay 2 days/3 nights at the 4-star Carton House Hotel Kildare. Located 20 minutes outside of Dublin, the resort offers 2 championship golf courses, spa, and family adventures.
- Roundtrip airfare for 2 included.
Our special thanks to Tex Tech and an anonymous donor.
6. Sugarloaf Outdoor Adventure Package
- 2 lift tickets to Maine’s beautiful Sugarloaf Mountain
- L.L. Bean men’s/women’s outdoor gear valued at $1,000
Our special thanks to L.L. Bean and Sugarloaf Mountain Resort.
7. Katahdin Adventures Excursion
- Escape for a 4 day/3 night stay for eight, in a luxury Katahdin Adventures lodge.
- Guided outdoor activities including: ATV trips; pheasant hunting; fishing in stocked ponds and streams; target shooting, and more!
- Work up your appetite, and enjoy gourmet meals prepared by your own personal chef.
Our special thanks to Anthony Fratianne
8. Kevin Hart: The Irresponsible Tour
- On Saturday, March 10, enjoy premium seating for 2 in the Cross Insurance Executive Suite as you and a guest laugh to the hysterical tales of comedian Kevin Hart at the Cross Insurance Arena in Portland.
- Features an overnight at the beautiful Press Hotel, including a 3-course dinner for two at the hotel’s Union Restaurant, led by executive chef Josh Berry, Maine Restaurant Association’s 2017 Chef of the Year.
- Private limo included
Our special thanks to Cross Insurance, Conroy-Tully Walker Funeral Home, and The Press Hotel
9. Granite Ridge Estate
- 2 days/1 night for six at the luxurious Granite Ridge Estate in Norway, Maine.
- Feast on a private 8-course Italian dinner with vintage wines from Chef Anthony Fratianne.
- Save room for the full Italian breakfast the next morning.
Our special thanks to Anthony Fratianne
10. Major League: Boston Red Sox Tickets
- 4 tickets in a 3rd row field box to a Red Sox home game during the 2018 season.
Our special thanks to Maureen and William Hedges-Olsen